cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vacation Stop with cash balance

dirk88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I understand I can suspend service up to 90 days by canceling autopay.  But what happens if I have a cash balance from a referal on my account?  I'm assuming with autopay off, it'd just take the monthly due from the balance.  Also will my $1 referal credit resume once I reactivate my account?

4 REPLIES 4

Bettycaligiuri
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your best bet is to suspend your account as detailed by previous users. If you simply cancel autopay and do not suspend your account, all credits on your account will be used to cover your plan and then once they're all used up, PM will suspend your account until you pay. 

By suspending your account from the start, you should retain the credits you have as well as your earned rewards (so long as you reactivate your account within 89 days of your plans end date). 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@dirk88 wrote:

I understand I can suspend service up to 90 days by canceling autopay.  But what happens if I have a cash balance from a referal on my account?  I'm assuming with autopay off, it'd just take the monthly due from the balance.  Also will my $1 referal credit resume once I reactivate my account?

Go with one of the suggestions depending on how much money you have in your Available Funds.

If there is enough money in your Available Funds to cover the plan renewal, you must use the report phone as lost/stolen to suspend your account.

When you are ready to reactivate service (within 90 days), log back in and report your phone as found. Going forward at that point, your rewards (including referral credit) will resume.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@dirk88 wrote:

It's 90 days from when your most recent plan expires.

Without Autopay...If the Available Funds is less than plan renewal costs, your account is Suspended.until you can reup. I'd suggest not counting on 90 days...perhaps reup your plan in 80 - 85 days in case of system upset or other issue.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Go to your account, suspend your phone by click "lost and stolen" button, after you back from your vacation, you just resume your phone by clicking the "found the phone". but kindly remind, you may lost the reward when you back to activate.

Need Help? Let's chat.