Did you mean: 

Users online

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think the promo wave is over.

As of now

Users Online
Currently online: 76 members 256 guests

This guest number dropped by 1000 compared to the last few weeks.
It makes me happy to see there is light at the end of the tunnel.

This will also give the mods the chance to catch up on all failed activations and by Christmas or by New Years everything is back to normal and all mods can exhale and ease the burden they had to carry all those weeks.

Good job @Mods!!

6 REPLIES 6

@MoreYummy wrote:

They need to fix many internal and function improvement before any promotion, otherweise it will happen again. 

Definitely, that's a priority before launching such promo. 

They need to fix many internal and function improvement before any promotion, otherweise it will happen again. 

ajanda
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rkreddyb4u I think they need to work on there support issues before they come out when any promos again.

ajanda

Now that you mention it and i took a notice at the numbers of currently online guests and members. It is way lower than before which is a great indication. Looked at the announcement section. Great job by all the Orcales @Luddite, imma1304, srlawren, Rockdaddy22. I would try to mention everyone that helped out but I would be here all day. Shawnc13, and thank you everyone in the community.

Lastly as @ute1978 mentioned thank you Mods and apprecitate all the work that has been done.

rkreddyb4u

Nice - I hope public can bring some nice promotion for Boxing day !!!!!!!! will recomend some friends for sure.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

The peak I noticed was 140 members, 2600 guests.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.