cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used a top up voucher yet phone still wont work

Cp173405
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added a $25 top up voucher to my account yesterday and my plan says I have unlimited talk and texting yet today I missed a very important phone call and when I try to call voicemail it says I dont have that service even though I did last month and I also cant make or receive calls YET IT SAYS I ADDED $25 TO MY ACCOUNT

4 REPLIES 4

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

change pass,sim,number~2.jpeg

@Cp173405 

how long have you been a customer with public mobile?

login to your self serve account and click on "change sim" make sure the last 4 digits match the sim card in your phone. if it doesn't match then someone is commiting fraud.

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "security or identity fraud issue"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Cp173405 wrote:

I added a $25 top up voucher to my account yesterday and my plan says I have unlimited talk and texting yet today I missed a very important phone call and when I try to call voicemail it says I dont have that service even though I did last month and I also cant make or receive calls YET IT SAYS I ADDED $25 TO MY ACCOUNT

@Cp173405   If you're still unable to get any phone service you may need to ask moderators to take a look at your account by either submitting a ticket via SIMon chatbot or private message Moderator_Team with this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can also try rebooting your phone or powering off phone, remove SIM, wait couple of mins and then re-insert and restart phone to see if that helps before contacting moderators.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Cp173405 

What is your account status?

If your account status is expired or suspended and your available fund has the amount you added using voucher yesterday, you need to click on the "Reactivate current plan" link to get your phone working again.

good luck.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Cp173405 wrote:

Alternative is to dial 611 for plan status.

Need Help? Let's chat.