cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage history

Shelly_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just noticed that on my usage history reported in my public mobile account, the events are identified by time (x hours : xx minutes), however the hours is specified as 1-12 without identifying am or pm or military time (0-24:00) which is usually the norm. Is there a way to change this to military time or at least identify between am and pm? I find it very difficult to look for specific call or text events without this time identifier. 

2 REPLIES 2

Shelly_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reply.  I would think public mobile would have it as military time or at least identify am or pm in its usage history like other phone companies do. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shelly_ wrote:

I just noticed that on my usage history reported in my public mobile account, the events are identified by time (x hours : xx minutes), however the hours is specified as 1-12 without identifying am or pm or military time (0-24:00) which is usually the norm. Is there a way to change this to military time or at least identify between am and pm? I find it very difficult to look for specific call or text events without this time identifier. 

I haven't seen a way to do this and remember all times are shown as the Eastern Time Zone.  So if you aren't in that time zone that is another thing you need to consider when trying to find a call or text

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.