cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage History Questions

DanAR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

1) I've noticed that Usage History shows regular outgoing texts to 7723.  No charge or time is shown. This seems to be automatic. What is this?

2) Can I download Usage history for my own use, say in a csv, excel or similar file?

Thanks for your attention.

5 REPLIES 5

loyeemanchi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It doesn't seem like a very good solution. Will it stop SMS as a whole if Google Dialer is disabled? That's the concern!

DanAR

Thanks.

I'll look at my settings and correct them.

DanAR

Thanks.

I learn something every day.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@DanAR , I believe this is google dialer doing stuff in the background.  It has been discussed in the past in this forum.  If you disable SMS permission on the dialer app, this will stop.  

@DanAR this is correct.  It's the Google Dialer trying to configure Visual Voicemail, which is a service that Public Mobile does not offer.  

There is no export available.  Some have manually copied-and-pasted from the page to an Excel sheet.  I believe someone was working on an automated way to "screen scrape" the info from the page, but I'm not sure that ever materialized.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DanAR , I believe this is google dialer doing stuff in the background.  It has been discussed in the past in this forum.  If you disable SMS permission on the dialer app, this will stop.  

Need Help? Let's chat.