cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating my plan before expire date?

maan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI there I"m trying to update my plan before expire date but its not working.

I ran out of data and my plan is expiring in a week.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@maan wrote:

HI there I"m trying to update my plan before expire date but its not working.

I ran out of data and my plan is expiring in a week.

Thanks

If you are trying to renew the same plan immediately you need to contact a moderator. You can always buy a data add on too.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the quote bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@maan 

You can't update or renew the same plan earlier by yourself.  You will need to contact moderator to renew same plan earlier.

Another option is to switch to another different larger data plan immediately via self service account.  Public mobile does not pro-rate plans and you will lose whatever is remaining in your existing plan.  

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.