cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on using PM across GTA, Niagara

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

Just thought of posting an update about PM's network across GTA, Niagara.

Been using PM for almost 25 days now and never faced a problem of being out of coverage except when I was 3 floors below ground in an underground parking lot.

Recently travelled to Niagara on the Lake and Niagara Falls. Had consistent network throughout and even in both the places.

Another area of concern was malls/superstores. My earlier phone network always troubled me inside costco, walmart, square one etc. But with PM, I did not face any problem. In square one mall it did lose LTE sometimes and switched over to 3G but never below 3G.

Other than that I travel to London, Guelph and surrounding areas for my office work and have faced no problem at all.

Having used PM in downtown Toronto and Financial District, I can say its aces in these areas.

PM is proving to be the best deal a mobile company can offer here in Canada. Best prices with the best network.

Kudos PM !

3 Cheers for the great PM admin/moderators You guys (and gals too 🐵 make all the difference between an average customer service and a great responsive customer service we get here in this forum and even on twitter.

And finally.. more power to PM !

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Fantastic news, @neo911--thanks for the update!  I think it was you that mentioned a few weeks ago that your previous provider had trouble in the financial district?  Glad to hear your PM experience is better.  The Telus network is generally very reliable!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

taichiyen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's good news.

Coverage shouldn't be a problem nowadays as it's using TELUS network.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/coverage

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hip Hip Hooray indeed @Chaos_Scorpio

Actually, I was wondering about Toronto Islands, now that you have confirmed that PM works well on Toronto Islands too, it's nice to know.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hip hip Horay!

Only place I have seen loss of service was the odd chance I looked at my phone on Toronto Island, but it was back literally 2 seconds later. Guess I must've steped out of the range (my gps sometimes bounces me for no reason ... curse for PoGo ...)

Need Help? Let's chat.