cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juanita252
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unwanted 30-day plan

My plan is showing a charge for a 30-day plan beyond my regular plan and I don't want it. I clicked on an add-on for 400 international minutes a few days ago, which is not showing, but this $15 charge for a 30 day plan is there. What can I do to get rid of it and not get charged?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Re: Unwanted 30-day plan

@Juanita252 A lightbulb gif just appeared over the top of my head...

Is this what you're seeing? This is how PM charges for your (and my) $25 plans.

$25 plan.png

View solution in original post

All Replies
Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Anything to do with billing you will need to contact the moderators by using the ? in lower right of screen.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I'm not sure I understand. When did you sign up? Are you on the $15 plan? This is the minimum Monthly plan currently? Did you get the FREE 400 minute add-on? You have to have a "plan" to buy an add-on???

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I'm not sure I understand. When did you sign up? Are you on the $15 plan? This is the minimum Monthly plan currently? Did you get the FREE 400 minute add-on? You have to have a "plan" to buy an add-on???

Did you accidentally buy the $15 400 minute plan instead of the free one?

NDesai
Oracle

@Juanita252 Please provide more info for this matter to help us understand the exact issue. Try to include screnshots (without any personal details) to show us the issue you are referring to.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Juanita252

I can't get it to paste. 

Juanita252

HI Chuck,

I've been with PM for 18 months, with free international texting and free Canada wide calls.  and I was trying to get the 400 international minutes, which I did not get! I got the 1G free data which seemed to be part of a promo package (I think). I can do without the minutes, but I really can do without the $15 30-day plan.

Juanita252

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortuantely, that takes me to a chatbot, that tells me to ask a moderator, but doesn't tell me how to find one. Circular conversation.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Juanita252 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortuantely, that takes me to a chatbot, that tells me to ask a moderator, but doesn't tell me how to find one. Circular conversation.

Click the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator assistance. Type "contact a human", then click "Contact Moderators"...that will start you getting their help.

NDesai
Oracle

@Juanita252  wrote:

HI Chuck,

I've been with PM for 18 months, with free international texting and free Canada wide calls.  and I was trying to get the 400 international minutes, which I did not get! I got the 1G free data which seemed to be part of a promo package (I think). I can do without the minutes, but I really can do without the $15 30-day plan.

I am still not able to understand what you are asking here. There is not a chance chat bot will understand this query. I understand that you are on a plan with Unlimited Canada wide talk and Int texting. I also understand that you tried to get the both free add-ons (400 mins and 1GB), but you only seems to have the 1GB add on in your account. Now, the most confusing part is about the $15 plan. Are you looking to change your plan to this one or is it something else you are asking?  

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.