cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted 30-day plan

Juanita252
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan is showing a charge for a 30-day plan beyond my regular plan and I don't want it. I clicked on an add-on for 400 international minutes a few days ago, which is not showing, but this $15 charge for a 30 day plan is there. What can I do to get rid of it and not get charged?

Thanks

25 REPLIES 25

@hinamirza wrote:

Please contact moderator they can fix this for you .

It has been determined that nothing is broken.

AE_Collector

Juanita252

Thanks to everyone who offered possibilities to help here. I'm not sure if this goes out to everyone, but I hope you all see it. My son usually does my PM stuff for me, but was unable to log on this time, so I was left muddling my way through it. Nice to have a community out there, wherever you are!

hinamirza

Please contact moderator they can fix this for you .

@Juanita252  You may want to give @ChuckYeah  the solution for knowing how to flip a switch and shed light on your problem.

Unfortunate that you missed getting the free holiday add ons and didn't have enough time to ask the community for guidance. For future reference...if you are going to purchase an add on or the next time pm offers a "free " one, log into your account. Click on the plans and add on page. Scroll down to the blue add ons section. Choose your add on. Click on it for (1) add on . Scroll down to pay for it. Review your choice (s) and amount ($0)-(free holiday ones had this amount). If you approve....

Submit payment. You must have or add funds to your account previously in order to pay. Keep in mind if you are purchasing US roaming add ons they start right away so wait to purchase those ones til the day of travel or your arrival in the US.  Happy Noel and have a Merry New Year!

Juanita252

Yes, I think so. And I think you're right, it

s their weird way of showing it, and I think I didn't get the 4oo minutes or the ! G free data. I thought it might show in Add-ons under my plan, but it isn't. Anyway, I think this is sorted. Thanks for your help. 

@ChuckYeah  Nice one I think you might have nailed that one on the head.

@Juanita252 A lightbulb gif just appeared over the top of my head...

Is this what you're seeing? This is how PM charges for your (and my) $25 plans.

$25 plan.png

Juanita252

Thanks. Yes, you understand correctly. And I agree that the $15 30-day plan is confusing, because I don't know how it got there, and I don't want it. It needs to go. I pay $25 for my plan (for the past several months) and it gives me most of what I need. I've submitted a ticket and I'll wait until I can speak with a person, as I do much better that way. Thanks so much for your hewlp, everyone!

@Juanita252 
You may not have got the 1Gb Christmas gift of data either. You said that you have a 1 Gb data add on but everyone who was a customer in September was given a 1Gb add on without having to do anything. You would have received it but you may or may not have used it up removing it from your add on list. The names on the data add ons are different though. The Christmas ones are both titled "$0 Free Holiday Giveaway" while the September 2019 gift is titled "1GB Promo". Let us know which one you have.

AE_Collector

@totalUser wrote:

@NDesai 

Does the whole prior conversation with Simon (even before deciding to open a ticket) get folded into the envelope and delivered together with the details of the ticket?

Not sure how it exactly works in the backend, but they've advised us to let customers know to include more info when submitting a ticket.

@NDesai 

Thanks for that info I didn't know I was actually suggesting to people (after they complain that they are running in circles with Simon) to type refund or if they don't mind bypassing ticket number and playing a little ping-pong with the authentication (which they usually don't after wrestling Simon to get to a human)

Does the whole prior conversation with Simon (even before deciding to open a ticket) get folded into the envelope and delivered together with the details of the ticket?

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Juanita252 

If you would like the community to try to help out would be useful if you could take screenshots (please blackout/zoomout any relevant data) of your

1 overview page

2 add-on and data usage page

3 payment history for last 30 days

You can upload them by clicking on the little camera that is between the message you type and the title of the message and selecting documents (as opposed to camera)

Thanks

@geopublic Not sure if you know yet. Please do not advise customers to directly enter words such as "rep", "human", "person", etc to directly reach to a link to open a ticket. This messes up the ticket and does not fill/link any metadata with it. Let customers provide as much details as possible so the bot will include key information along with the ticket. 

@Juanita252 

To contact Public Mobile for help you have 3 options:

Option 1: Ask Simon for help type your question and follow the prompts. 

simon.PNG

Option 2: If you are still having a problem then try submitting a ticket directly to the Public Mobile Moderator Team as follows:

stpm-new.png

Option 3: If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Juanita252 wrote:

I can't get it to paste. 

When you reply, there is thebutton that will let you upload a screenshot you took. Make sure to remove any personal info. 

@Juanita252  wrote:

HI Chuck,

I've been with PM for 18 months, with free international texting and free Canada wide calls.  and I was trying to get the 400 international minutes, which I did not get! I got the 1G free data which seemed to be part of a promo package (I think). I can do without the minutes, but I really can do without the $15 30-day plan.

I am still not able to understand what you are asking here. There is not a chance chat bot will understand this query. I understand that you are on a plan with Unlimited Canada wide talk and Int texting. I also understand that you tried to get the both free add-ons (400 mins and 1GB), but you only seems to have the 1GB add on in your account. Now, the most confusing part is about the $15 plan. Are you looking to change your plan to this one or is it something else you are asking?  

@Juanita252 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortuantely, that takes me to a chatbot, that tells me to ask a moderator, but doesn't tell me how to find one. Circular conversation.

Click the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator assistance. Type "contact a human", then click "Contact Moderators"...that will start you getting their help.

Juanita252

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortuantely, that takes me to a chatbot, that tells me to ask a moderator, but doesn't tell me how to find one. Circular conversation.

Juanita252

HI Chuck,

I've been with PM for 18 months, with free international texting and free Canada wide calls.  and I was trying to get the 400 international minutes, which I did not get! I got the 1G free data which seemed to be part of a promo package (I think). I can do without the minutes, but I really can do without the $15 30-day plan.

Juanita252

I can't get it to paste. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Juanita252 Please provide more info for this matter to help us understand the exact issue. Try to include screnshots (without any personal details) to show us the issue you are referring to.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I'm not sure I understand. When did you sign up? Are you on the $15 plan? This is the minimum Monthly plan currently? Did you get the FREE 400 minute add-on? You have to have a "plan" to buy an add-on???

Did you accidentally buy the $15 400 minute plan instead of the free one?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I'm not sure I understand. When did you sign up? Are you on the $15 plan? This is the minimum Monthly plan currently? Did you get the FREE 400 minute add-on? You have to have a "plan" to buy an add-on???

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Anything to do with billing you will need to contact the moderators by using the ? in lower right of screen.

Need Help? Let's chat.