cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unused data and bonus data

paulkdavison
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey everyone,

Just a quick question about the bonus data we're receiving. I've signed up for the 5GB package and I can see that on my self serve....I can clearly see where I've been using my data from my plan on my self serve. Below that 5GB is another 5GB of "bonus flash sale data" with a 0/5124 beside it. and then the below that is the new promo of the 1GB PM has given us. 

My question is.....Does this mean that I need to use up all my data from the paid plan before it taps into the "bonus flash sale data"? In other words do I have 10GB of data at my disposal? OR

That "flash sale data" and new 1GB promo data....once I tap into it and use it up....it will be gone? Does it refresh? Please give me any help you can Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

paulkdavison
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks everyone for the excellent explanation of how it works. I figured that's how it went down but you never know until you ask. Anyways....thanks again community....you're awesome!

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@paulkdavison hi you will always use your 5 gb that comes with your plan first before you tap into your bonus data, as soon as your new cycle starts again you will again use your 5 gb that comes with your plan the bonus 5gb and 1 gb are a 1 time use once its gone it's gone 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@paulkdavison wrote:

Hey everyone,

Just a quick question about the bonus data we're receiving. I've signed up for the 5GB package and I can see that on my self serve....I can clearly see where I've been using my data from my plan on my self serve. Below that 5GB is another 5GB of "bonus flash sale data" with a 0/5124 beside it. and then the below that is the new promo of the 1GB PM has given us. 

My question is.....Does this mean that I need to use up all my data from the paid plan before it taps into the "bonus flash sale data"? In other words do I have 10GB of data at my disposal? OR

That "flash sale data" and new 1GB promo data....once I tap into it and use it up....it will be gone? Does it refresh? Please give me any help you can Thanks.

The bonus data are 1 time add-on data.  When you used all your plan 30 days allotment, you will be using the add-on data.  Any unused data add-on will be roll over to next cycle until they are completely consumed.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@paulkdavison  I would say after you've used your regular 5gb of monthly data it's gonna go in the 5gb of bonus data and if you use all that then it will go in the 1gb promo.  When your plan renews you'll get your regular 5gb back and you'll have what's left of the 5gb bonus data because that's an add on so what's remaining will roll over every month until its gone, same as with the 1gb promo 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@paulkdavison wrote:

Hey everyone,

Yes your plan data will always be used first and once depleted will tap into any add-on data, including the free data add-on 

No it is a one time add-on and will disappear once you've used it all up, but it will stay on your account until it is depleted as it doesn't expire.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@paulkdavison wrote:

Hey everyone,

@paulkdavison Once you tap into the 6GB and use it up it will be gone.

Need Help? Let's chat.