cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unread Messages

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

I have 1 unread message.  I have read it but it still shows as unread.  

How do I get the message to go from unread to read?

Eliza5

6 REPLIES 6

@Eliza5  If you know who you want to send the message to but can't quite remember how it is "spelled" you might find it easier to go to the bravos leaderboard and scan down the list til you find their username. Tap and hold their avatar and their stats will pop up along with the options to private message them or view their profile. This can also be done on the avatars in message threads.

Anonymous
Not applicable

These threads got merged.

@Eliza5 

For Unread Messages do you possibly mean in Private Messages? If so, then click on the subject line to read the message "fully". Then it will know it's now read.

@Eliza5 There is no list, but as soon as you start typing our usernames, it will give you the match results. Example, to send message to me, type my username. 

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

I was trying to send a private message...

I have no users listed?

Is their a directory of all the PM customers we can private message?  How does one access it?

Eliza5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

I have 1 unread message.  I have read it but it still shows as unread.  

How do I get the message to go from unread to read?

Eliza5

For the thread with multiple pages, you need to read all pages of that thread before you will get a read status for that thread.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5  are you talking about text messages? Select the message, it should show as read.

Need Help? Let's chat.