cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited

Sunshine-754
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wish public mobile have an unlimited plan on text, data and talk in Canada.  It would be so cool without watching the clock.

10 REPLIES 10

However, @jor123 it seems that there are gifts such as the Christmas ones given away at other times  .

@jor123 wrote:

@pmmobile wrote:

@Sunshine-754  PM targets budget conscious and/or low usage users and as a result has limits on its service such as 3G and no throttled data. Even if they were to offer such a plan, it would not be cost-effective for users. PM"s offer of 1GB data and 400min LD international minutes are good gestures considering they do not have unlimited throttle data similar to Lucky. 

Sure, but those are one time things that customers who have signed up since December won't get. 

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@pmmobile wrote:

@Sunshine-754  PM targets budget conscious and/or low usage users and as a result has limits on its service such as 3G and no throttled data. Even if they were to offer such a plan, it would not be cost-effective for users. PM"s offer of 1GB data and 400min LD international minutes are good gestures considering they do not have unlimited throttle data similar to Lucky. 

Sure, but those are one time things that customers who have signed up since December won't get. 

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Some other providers have unlimited data after the cap but with very low speed.

Still better then nothing. It is enough for emails, messengers, navigators and reading news.

@Sunshine-754 Maybe in the future. However, using current plans, PM competes with other providers. This is their strategy. That is why 4G plans were closed as well.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If PM were to offer unlimited plans, that may likely mean an end to the rewards we now receive as PM is a low cost provider.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It would be nice to have a slower/throttled unlimited data allotment after exhausting your regular data, like Lucky has. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Sunshine-754 I wish that they did too. And that it was a cheap plan. 👍

@Sunshine-754 wrote:

I wish public mobile have an unlimited plan on text, data and talk in Canada.  It would be so cool without watching the clock.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sunshine-754 

PM does not have pay-per-use similar to Chatr.  When you used all your data and minutes, your data or minutes will stop working and no overage charge.  There is no need to watching your usage.  If you have the $15 plan, buy the $5 500 minutes add-on at 1 cent per minute.  It is so cheap that it is like getting a calling card without dialing the long string of numbers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sunshine-754 wrote:

All current talk plans have unlimited texting.

All current talk plans have unlimited incoming calls.

Only 1 current talk plan has limited outgoing calls. But having the bargain $5 add-on makes it effectively unlimited.

So the only part that I'm sure everyone would like is unlimited data. Some providers are offering unlimited WAY throttled data after a certain amount.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Sunshine-754 wrote:

@Sunshine-754 Maybe in the future. However, using current plans, PM competes with other providers. This is their strategy. That is why 4G plans were closed as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.