cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding the billing statement?

Drum74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need help understanding the billing statement?  I have two pics attached.  I am signed up for $40.00 a month plan, autopay. But yet my bill is stating $65.00 on it. Can someone explain to me how to read and understand the billing statement.  Confusing! Note: my payment was auto paid today, but it’s not showing on my credit card statement YET.  8B38B8EE-7057-4CF5-808F-2214A8FF5554.jpeg

2E7F5941-B953-4000-932F-0679A47CC9F8.png

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

For reference:  Understanding Transaction History

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@hycm53@Drum74,

The remain $2 credit is the original set up of AutoPay, as you pay full price on Activation of a new plan (Feb).

Great way to explain every hycm53.  

When signing up for AutoPay on activation, the first three payments are in order, $0 credit, $4 credit, $2 credit, and then $2 until you leave or cancel AutoPay.

If you selected a 90-day plan, those values would be tripled.

@Drum74 wrote: "Still don’t understand where the $65.00 came from!?

Once I get my cc statement I’ll know for sure what I was charged.

Note: this is my first month with PM. And my first bill. Trying to figure it out."

Someone referred you, you get $25, and you referred someone you got $25and $1/every month for that one keet active with PM. You signed up a new plan on Feb, got $10 for six months same as me, and you signed up auto pay, you got $2. So total you got $63. But I can't figure out where the another $2 came from.

Drum74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Still don’t understand where the $65.00 came from!? 

Once I get my cc statement I’ll know for sure what I was charged.  

Note: this is my first month with PM. And my first bill. Trying to figure it out.🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Drum74- It looks like you had a previous credit balance ($62), got a $2 auto-pay reward, a $1 referral reward, and paid $40 for a plan.  You still have a credit balance of $25.  Looks perfectly good.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Drum74 

Your balance( credit in your account)was 65$...40$ was taken for thisrenewal.. leaving a balance of 25$ towards next renewal..

jotsang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think you had $65 in your account. You got billed $40 today and still have $25 in your account. Next bill date is April 24th. It will used up your $25 in your account first, so amount due on April 24th is $15.

Need Help? Let's chat.