cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use phone or account

nancyemma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I require a PUK Code to utilize my phone

I purchased two accounts. This one is working well. However, I was unable to log on to the other phone and create a second account. It will not accept the SIN Code and now I also need a PUK. 

3 REPLIES 3

nancyemma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent 

I recently purchased two acvounts under the same name.

One is working just fine, the one attached to this.

The other I haven't been able to set up and use. I have had the account for a couple of weeks unable to use it because of all the confusion with the PIN Code and PUK code. I want to give up on that second account. I want a refund. I will go with another providor. Itnis way too difgicult to try to reach anyone directly here. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@nancyemma wrote:

I require a PUK Code to utilize my phone

I purchased two accounts. This one is working well. However, I was unable to log on to the other phone and create a second account. It will not accept the SIN Code and now I also need a PUK. 

If the phone you are using is a Samsung you can contact them and get a code or you can contact the moderators here and lately, their response has been very quick!!

Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@nancyemmaDoes the PUK requirement still show up when you put in your working phone? Just want to make sure it is asking for the SIM PUK not a network unlocking key. There are a few possible codes, one have to be specific.

Need Help? Let's chat.