cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive text messages

emsfuller
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I am able to send text messages but not receive texts as of this morning. A detail that may or may not be related is I had a US roaming add on that just expired today. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you! 

7 REPLIES 7

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yep same thing happned to me about 2 weeks ago - US add-on expired, back in Canada could not receive texts (send OK) for about 24 hours or so. It just fixed itself. I had a message into the mods but it was overnight and fixed by the time they got back

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

awesome, thank you for letting us know 🙂 @emsfuller

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

emsfuller
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looks like it sorted itself out! Thanks everyone!!!!

pakmode

Did the mods fix this OP or did the issue work itself out today?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@emsfuller, you are correct it is a bug related to the expiry of the US addon.  I had this happen to me in August.  I have heard it resolves itself but I was lucky enough to catch it during MOD hours and they had it fixed in 3 minutes.  I would still message a mod tonight that way they can take a look at it in the morning and if it hasn't resolved itself they will be able to fix it right away.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Taekgun

There are a few threads on this issue, and you've hit a bit of an issue that arises with the expiry of the that add-on.

You need to send a private message to the moderators.  Click this link: @CS_Agent, and include your name, account number, phone number with a brief explanation of what occured and they'll get back to you in the morning.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have no personal experience with this bug but apparently, the bug seems to resolve itself the following day.  It is too late to ask the moderator team to intervene now, they are all done for the day.  If the problem still persists tomorrow, send a private message to the moderator team and have them look into the problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.