cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive incoming calls

Rojopojo64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to receive incoming calls from any of my contacts. Apparently when they call me, it goes straight to my voicemail. Is there a reason why or could it be a setting in my phone that i'm not aware of?

Please let me know, thanks!!

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rojopojo64 

can you try it selecting the network to "3G ONLY"

for iPhone visit Here 

or Here 

for android visit Here ,

if you still not working do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or can you do try reseat the SIM card

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. wipe it clean SIM card,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and if still not fix it please you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

Good Luck

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rojopojo64   It looks like you have joined PM for some time, is it?

If so, did you try reboot your phone again?  

Also, try to reseat your SIM (power off, take SIM out and wait for a minute before putting it back and power on)

Also try on another phone if possible

If still fail, you might have to open a ticket with PM.   There seems to be some incoming calls issue affecting some customers this week.  Some of them require PM to do something on the backend to have the issue resolved.

Sabbykan37
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this exact no incoming calls issue happened to me yesterday. It is porting problem - please read all of my posts/messages here from yesterday. 

A CS agent will be able to assist you. You will have to raise a ticket and/or send a private message to @agent OnThis platform. It will be them who will be able to assist you further. Be patient and  calm (unlike me - due to the urgency of my phone needing to work), I promise you it can and will be fixed. 

good luck 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rojopojo64 wrote:

I am unable to receive incoming calls from any of my contacts. Apparently when they call me, it goes straight to my voicemail. Is there a reason why or could it be a setting in my phone that i'm not aware of?

@Rojopojo64 

Unless you recently ported a phone number into Public Mobile, which I am guessing may not the case, due to your Community user name being from 2020, then this is likely a phone or account issue.

IF Porting, that could be another issue, let us know.

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

After doing the above and still the same, can you try your SIM into another phone to see if the same thing happens?

If so, then I would contact CSA to check your account.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

it does seem like it is do not disturb or their number might be blocked on your phone. 

Have you tried to see if resetting your phone does anything ?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Rojopojo64 wrote:

Is your Do Not Disturb on?

Need Help? Let's chat.