cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive incoming calls

Kalps2c
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Just ported my number but when someone calls it's still going to my old VM. Does that mean the number is in both switches? Outgoing calls are working fine.
19 REPLIES 19

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
This is awesome news 🙂 Thanks for the update

jane-c
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Many thanks and praises to @Cassandradc1 for all her help!  My transfer is completed and everything is working very well! 🙂

Rockdaddy22
I've seen so many people helped today, this is awesome. Let's hope to solve just as many tomorrow.

norges25

Working now. Thank you very much for you help @Cassandradc1

jane-c

Yes...thank you @Cassandradc1 for your quick response!  

So appreciate it! 🙂

Thank you Rockdaddy22 for your support!

Rockdaddy22
I love seeing people get helped, this is great 🙂

Cassandradc1
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi Jane-c,

Please review your private messages. I will be assisting you right away.

Thank you.

jane-c

@Cassandradc1 I am having the same issue as well.  Unable to receive incoming calls or use data...but able to make calls and receive texts with my PM number. Incoming calls are still going thru my Rogers account as port is not complete.

I have sent private messages to @Shazia_K@Caroline_D@Mary_M with my information.  

Patiently waiting...

Hi Norges and Aghadimi,

We truly apologize for the delay; we have been receiving a high volume of emails.

Can you please confirm that your service is working? If not, can you please PM us with your account number and mobile number in order for us to look into it.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Hi Kalps2c,

We have replied to your private message.

Thank you for your time and patience as well.

aghadimi
I did all several times but still no incoming call service

Kalps2c
I guess they were overwhelmed. I had waited a bit longer and incoming calls are working now. FYI I did turn Volte off and turned it back on and did a full restart of the phone. Not sure if that helped.

aghadimi
I have the same issue and it's almost 2 days since ported my number to PM. I emailed MODs a few times but no response. I believe PM doesn't care at all after selling SIM card and charging your credit card for 3 months.

cheri

Which carrier are you porting from?

From my experience, porting never took longer than 2.5 hours.

Make sure you gave the correct old carrier account number to PM or it won't work.

norges25

I have the same issue. I have ported my number since yesterday but when someone calls it's still going to my old VM. One day waiting should be more than to be enough. I will need some help from PM

Kalps2c
Gotcha, I waited 3 hours thought it would be enough. I will pm the mod to see if they can double check everything. Thank you all.

Antiloop
Lots of people are still having this issue. Submit a support email or message a MOD, with all the necessary info.

akpo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Got the same issue, PM a mod (once) @Shazia_K , @Mary_M, @Jeremy_M with your details, and they'll look into it for you.  I got @Shazia_K to help me complete my port, but I didn't realize that I couldn't receive incoming calls (they were directed to the old voicemail).

Anyway good luck!

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Porting isn't instant since it relies on two companies working together to complete it. I read on the crtc site that on average it will take 2.5 hours if there are no issues with the port.  Sometimes it happens in minutes, sometimes it will take a day or so especially if there are issues during the porting process.

Need Help? Let's chat.