cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reactivate account to obtain discount offered in email

leanne_metcalfe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was a PM customer up until a year and a half ago, and received an email a few weeks ago with a discount promo to come back. I ordered a new SIM and went to activate it and was unable to, due to the username being deactivated.  I spoke with live chat and was directed to SIMon to submit a ticket to connect to a moderator.  The live chat agent told me to create a community account, which I did, and followed the steps to submit the ticket.  I was asked to verify my account and am unable to so, since I only have the community account and not an actual customer account at this time, which has left me unable to contact the moderator.  I have to say this has been very frustrating and time consuming, and not at all the experience I had the last time I was with PM.  Please Help!

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@leanne_metcalfe As long as you used the email address that received the offer, it will eventually get sorted out. Just go ahead with the private message route.

Although you can, best not to port-in your current number until your new PM account is properly activated.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@leanne_metcalfe  wait 1 hour from last attempt, clear your browser history, go to private/ incognito mode and try again to activate your sim card. When signing up copy and use the email exactly as it was sent to you in the offer. If this fails, use this direct message link to send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome back to PM .

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@leanne_metcalfe try using your browser in incognito/private mode 

send a private message to them here. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.