cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make out bound call

rmaranan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help i am unable to make outbound call.  Incoming calls are working fine.  The payment is up to date.

10 REPLIES 10

@ngoduc17 wrote:

If you are in 15$ plan, you only have

• 100 minutes Canada-wide talk
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
  • Unlimited Incoming Calls

You need to wait next bills to get back 100mins

While true, I believe that most customers would opt to pay for th $5 add-on. While it's also technically possible to renew the plan early, I can't see many people doing that since 1GB of data would cost $15 to add. 

ngoduc17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you are in 15$ plan, you only have

• 100 minutes Canada-wide talk
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
  • Unlimited Incoming Calls

You need to wait next bills to get back 100mins

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rmaranan wrote:

my data & add-on is not showing anything.  so it means i ran out of the free minutes?

Yes, you used all your 100 minutes in your plan.  But you can buy a $5 500 minutes add-on.  Add-on minutes does not expire.  Unused minutes will be rolled over to next billing cycle until all 500 minutes are used.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmaranan : Correct. The add-on mentioned is a great deal for the limited minutes plan(s).

rmaranan

my data & add-on is not showing anything.  so it means i ran out of the free minutes?

@rmaranan wrote:

i havent used the 100 mins allowed.  also outbound texting works.

@rmaranan 

Do do you see the 100 minute tracker in your self service account?

See below:

Pasted Graphic 11.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rmaranan wrote:

Do you see your 100 minutes usage line on your overview page after login?

The following line is on my overview page.  I used 11 minutes out of my 100 minutes.

100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
11  /  100 MIN

If you do not have this usage line on your overview page, you had used all your 100 minutes for your current cycle.

rmaranan

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@rmaranan 

By chance, are you on the $15 plan.  With 100 outgoing minutes, unlimited incoming.  You might have ran out of minutes for this 30 day cycle.  You can check your self service account to see whether you see the 100 minute tracker in the Add on section.  If you don't see it, it means that you ran out.  

You could purchase 500 long distance Canada minutes for $5 add on. Unused minutes roll over to next month.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmaranan : If you're on the $15 plan and have no calling add-ons then perhaps you've run out of minutes.

Does texting work?

Need Help? Let's chat.