cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make international long distance calls with addon

Faahim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi folks,

I've bought the $15 addon which provides 400 min of international long distance including US and Canada, but when I make a call, it says talk is not activated.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
15 REPLIES 15

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Faahim wrote:
Yep, my country is not listed, thank you for this list!

You are welcome. Glad I could help.

For now you can keep the add on as it never expires and rolls over to the next cycle and the next cycle, and the next... until used up. You never know when you need it.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Right now, I personally only tag when people have no service. In normal times I would tag for anything the community can't help with. Of course anyone is free to tag whenever they want 🙂

Faahim
Yep, my country is not listed, thank you for this list!

@Shazia_K  thanks for looking into this and sorry for tagging you originally without digging a little deeper myself.  I will get better I promise lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ute1978

Sometimes posted pictures are not viewable in the email notification.

Here is the list:

China, Italy, Puerto Rico, France, South Korea, Singapore, Germany, Malaysia, Spain, Greece, Mexico, Thailand, Hong Kong, Poland, United Kingdom, India, Portugal, Venezuela.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Faahim

Everything good on our side, please consult the list @ute1978 posted earlier, it will give you an idea where you are eligible to call 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

In the  post above it lists the 18 countires

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Faahim
This may be the issue. Where can I access the list of countries that are eligible?

ute1978

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ute1978 totally forgot people may not have talk activated.  Good call I wonder if that is it

I hope we get the resolution soon to see what caused the problem.

@ute1978 totally forgot people may not have talk activated.  Good call I wonder if that is it

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Faahim

Please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number if you require assistance. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ute1978

@Faahim

For this add on you need a talk feature. Do you have a talk feature in your plan?

There are only a few countries where you can make the call. Is the call going to one of those countries?

18 countries public mobile.jpg

I don't have any no.  So it is showing as in your plan but still can't use it.  When did you add it?  Not sure have you rebooted your phone (not sure if that would work) or hopefully a mod @Shazia_K will have some time soon to look at this for you.

Faahim
Thanks for your response! That was the issue before. I had to go back in and buy the addon again. It now appears under my addon list, but still cannot make the call.

Any other ideas?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Faahim  Can you log in and check to see if that $15 is sitting in your "Available Funds"  Sometimes people will add the addon and pay for it but the money goes to Available funds.  If it is sitting there re-add the LD plan you want and it will then take the money from the money from the available funds and you will have your LD Plan

Need Help? Let's chat.