cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make Calls

DanDan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, I recently re-activated my account; However, I am unable to make calls either locally or outside of my provicnce. Hopefully, Someone could help sort this out for me. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @DanDan,

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. Could you please take a look?

Cheers,

Kalla

DanDan

@Kalla_A

Thanks. It works. However, I've now been doubled charged.

I made an initial payment to activate the account; the available funds is seperate from the initial fund.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @DanDan,

I am sorry about this inconvenience: although your plan appeared as active in your self-serve, it wasn't in our system. 

As your funds were still available, I was able to activate your plan. Please power cycle your phone. 

Cheers 🙂

Kalla

DanDan

Thank you both for replying.

(1) Are you able to log in to self-serve? If so, can you see your account as being "active" there?

-Yes, I'm able to log in; Account Status: Active (Pick & pay: $17 per 10 days)

(2) What error message do you hear when you try to dial a number?

"Sorry we cannot complete your call, you don't have an active long distance add-on and this call is not cover by your plan, get an add-on by dialling *611" (locals call, out of provice calls; same message)

(3) Are texting and data working as intended on your phone (if they're subscribed to)?

No, I've not subscrided to this service 

(4) How long had your account stayed suspended?

About 2 weeks, since March 16

Once again thanks.

Mayor / Maire

@DanDan Please answer the following questions to help us understand better:

(1) Are you able to log in to self-serve? If so, can you see your account as being "active" there?

(2) What error message do you hear when you try to dial a number?

(3) Are texting and data working as intended on your phone (if they're subscribed to)?

(4) How long had your account stayed suspended?

saukalra
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you haven't already, please click on "Get Help" on the top right of this page and report this issue. They can look into your account are generally quite quick with replying.

Need Help? Let's chat.