cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get on the phone

Helena2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to get to use the phone. I can receive the opening few words of a text but I can't click on it to get the complete message. I can't phone. As soon as I swipe the phone, it says "Couldn't Load Game. Instant Games can only be played ona  network connection. Please try again later." I added money to the account and my account records the increase but it doesn't make any difference.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Helena2 wrote:

I am unable to get to use the phone. I can receive the opening few words of a text but I can't click on it to get the complete message. I can't phone. As soon as I swipe the phone, it says "Couldn't Load Game. Instant Games can only be played ona  network connection. Please try again later." I added money to the account and my account records the increase but it doesn't make any difference.

@Helena2 

I am a little confused about exactly what is happening? Sounds like a network issue.

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Helena2   Can you first logon to My Account and confirm the account status?  After you logged on, it should show you if your account is Active or Suspended.  

Also, you said you loaded fund, what is showing as Available Fund on My Account?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Helena2 

If you're adding an add on for additional services, follow this process to purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re done.
  5. Some users have found that rebooting device is required afterwards.
Need Help? Let's chat.