cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change my plan

daveybreeze
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I`ve used up all my data. In the past I was able to click on `"change plan", choose my new plan (same as I already had), click on "change now", and my plan would be effective as of now.

However, today, it deosn't work, when I try to do that, it simply brings me back to the plan summary page with my current plan.

What I did differently today was to first dial *611 on my phone and add $50 to my account from my registered credit card.

Could you please use that $50 and have the $50-dollar plan be effective today, as opposed to on my renewal date?

Thank you,

David

4 REPLIES 4

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@daveybreeze you can only change plan to a new one. Can't renew your current plan early. Only mods can do that. You either contact mods and as them to renew your current plan or change your plan to another one of lower/higher tier.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You need moderator's assistance to renew the same plan early.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Only moderators can renew same plan early.

Simon.JPG

Or send them a private message at below link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@daveybreeze 

For my couple years here one hasn't been able to do an early renewal without moderator assistance. We can do an immediate plan change to a different plan, but not early renewing the same plan.

You'll need to contact the moderators to do what you're wanting.

You can also buy data add-ons which would become active immediately.

You could spend lots of money and change to a different plan like the $15 plan. And then change again to the plan you're on.

Need Help? Let's chat.