cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access voicemail!

SAM-A
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there!

I just joined PM, and I am not able to access the voicemail for my number. I tried calling on the voicemail twice but did not reach the other end.

I am using iphone.

Thank You!

6 REPLIES 6

@jennynguyen1993 wrote:

I can't access my voicemail when I dial 1. It shows Error. How can I even check my voicemails later?

Instead, you can dial any of the local voicemail access numbers listed on this page:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Unable-to-access-voicemail/m-p/578...

If you have an iphone, see instructions in my previous post to yours. If you have an android, you can try to set it to one of the numbers in that link.

jennynguyen1993
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't access my voicemail when I dial 1. It shows Error. How can I even check my voicemails later?

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@SAM-A 

If there is any issue with incoming calls not being routed to voicemail, dial this on your phone to reset all 3 conditional forwards to your designated voicemail number: ##004#

Here is a list of all local voicemail access numbers across Canada. Dialing any one of them should work the same:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-Numbers/...

Furthermore, I'm not an iPhone guy, but I found these steps you can try:

Check Current Voicemail Retrieval Number on an iPhone (Should match one of the numbers in the previously linked list)

1. Click the Phone icon.
  2. Choose Keypad.
  3. Input  *#5005*86#.
  4. Press Call to show the status. 

Program New Voicemail Retrieval Number on an iPhone

1. Click the Phone icon.
  2. Choose Keypad.
  3. Input *5005*86*123#. <-- Replace '123#' with 1+the number previously noted, or another from the previously linked list
  4. Press Call to program the number.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@SAM-A reset your network settings

1. From the home screen navigate to Settings>General>Reset
2. Tap Reset Network Settings
If prompted enter your passcode
3. Tap Reset Network Settings
4. Restart your phone

You can also dial your cell number and it will bring you to your voicemail. Does that work?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SAM-A wrote:

Hi there!

I just joined PM, and I am not able to access the voicemail for my number. I tried calling on the voicemail twice but did not reach the other end.

I am using iphone.

Thank You!

Maybe restart the phone.

Flip in/out of airplane mode.

Are you pressing and holding the 1 key in your dialer?

Try calling 17785804001 and see what you get.

Need Help? Let's chat.