cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Make Calls

wagnercaoile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

I have a 100 mins Canada wide call included in my plan but recently I was not able to make calls and been informed that I need to make an add-on. 

I'm very much certain that I did not used up my 100 minutes. Please help me resolve this issue.

Thank you. 

Wagner

4 REPLIES 4

@ARediker wrote:

Everything seems to be working, but I am unable to make any calls.  Not sure, never had this issue before..

Are you on a plan with limited calling and you've run outta minutes ? What plan do you have ?

Consider getting the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. These add-on minutes will work when your regular plan minutes run out. Any unused add-on minutes will keep rolling over until you use 'em up.

ARediker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Everything seems to be working, but I am unable to make any calls.  Not sure, never had this issue before..

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account scroll down to my data and add-ons. It would show your minutes there if you have any left. If nothing displays you used them all up.

Remember you're billed by the minute not second for outgoing calls. If you call and hit someone's voicemail then hangup that is one minute.

Calling voicemail costs minutes also. To save minutes call your number from another phone and when voicemail starts to play press * star button enter your voicemail password then listen to them. Many use textnow app for this.

If you need an add-on. It's $5 for 500 Canada wide minutes that will rollover every 30 days until all used up.

Two steps to buy an add-on

1- add $5 to your account

2 - click purchase add-ons and buy the $5 add-on for 500 Canada wide minutes.

Once purchased and displays under my data and add-on section. Reboot phone and you should be good to go.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wagnercaoile wrote:

Hi.

I have a 100 mins Canada wide call included in my plan but recently I was not able to make calls and been informed that I need to make an add-on. 

I'm very much certain that I did not used up my 100 minutes. Please help me resolve this issue.

Thank you. 

Wagner

@wagnercaoile   Retrieving voicemail will use some of your 100 mins, also all calls are rounded up so 1 min 20 secs would use up 2 mins from your 100 mins. 

Buy the $5/500 mins add on which is great value and only gets used once you've depleted your available plan mins.  The rest of the mins from the add-on will keep rolling over every cycle until completely used up.

Edit:  you can retrieve your voicemail from another phone (landline) to avoid using your plan mins.

Need Help? Let's chat.