cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Talk and text not working

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

There is a large number of people experiencing an issue where the Talk and Text are not working when you purchase the US Roaming package.  It seems like data is working and below is the response I got from Public Mobile earlier today when I brought this up to them.

I was hoping that they would have made a public announcement.

@Tiana_V wrote:
@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Tiana_V, over the last couple of days there has been a large number of community members coming on here stating that they are not able to use the calling or texting features of the US roaming addons.  The data seems to be working but does PM know what the issue could be with the calling and texting features on this Addon

Thanks for highlighting this issue! Our team has already identified it and is currently investigating. I will be providing updates as necessary. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

1 REPLY 1

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks @ShawnC13 and @Tiana_V.  I was in the US with my better half from Thurs-yesterday, and on Thursday after we crossed over she was unable to send texts (despite having bought the 10-day US Roaming Texting add-on).  It was indeed resolved by early Friday.  Thanks to your team for addresing this quickly @Tiana_V, especially given that a fair number of Canadians may have also been in the US for their Thanskgiving/Black Friday shopping.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.