cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Bundle question

Lisasusanhill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

With the US roaming bundle for $20 for 10 days...what can I do when I am in the states? Can I make a call to a US number while I am in the US with no long distance charges. Can I make calls to Canada while in the US with no long distance charges? Can I use data on the road with my GPS on phone? 

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6

@Lisasusanhill You should know that after you return and after the roming add-on expires, your incoming text messaging will stop working for 24 hours. This is a long-time bug that Public Mobile has not yet been able to fix.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Be sure to buy the add on the day you arrive in US to use the full 10 days of service. Buy early in the day.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Lisasusanhill wrote:

Hi there,

With the US roaming bundle for $20 for 10 days...what can I do when I am in the states? Can I make a call to a US number while I am in the US with no long distance charges. Can I make calls to Canada while in the US with no long distance charges? Can I use data on the road with my GPS on phone? 

Thanks in advance

@LisasusanhillAs many people answered, yes, you can do everything you have listed. Have fun in USSmiley Happy

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Lisasusanhill yes you can do all that, it's unlimited calling but the Data isn't unlimited!  The day you purchase the add on is day 1 of 10 so don't buy it a few days before.  Also to purchase it don't forget to add the available funds to the account and then go in purchase add ons and purchase it

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Lisasusanhill wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks in advance

Yes you can call both USA and Canada

And you have 250 MB of data to use.

To buy the add-on, add money to your account, then go to purchase the add-on.

It is active immediately upon purchase and will expire after 10 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lisasusanhill wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks in advance

Yes to all.

Need Help? Let's chat.