cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** URGENT. POLICE INVOLVED. CANNOT ACCESS VOICEMAIL **

jaybeebagunu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why do I keep seeing "unknown error" for my voicemails? I need to hear a possible message from the police, as I need their help with something serious. So annoying. I NEED THEIR HELP NOW and it says I have voicemail msgs but I cannot access it at all!

5 REPLIES 5

@jaybeebagunu 

As above you do have to enter your voicemail pin# to access your messages.

@jaybeebagunu wrote:

Why do I keep seeing "unknown error" for my voicemails? I need to hear a possible message from the police, as I need their help with something serious. So annoying. I NEED THEIR HELP NOW and it says I have voicemail msgs but I cannot access it at all!

I would suggest calling from your own phone and try accessing your voicemail account by calling your own phone number. This will rule out if the phone is dialing an incorect voicemail retreival number. If that doesn't work, try calling in using another phone and press * when the greeting starts playback. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jaybeebagunu wrote:

Call your number and when you hear the greeting press * and then your password. Or call something like 17785804001.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jaybeebagunu 

Did you set up your voicemail when you activated? If so what kind of error message are you recieving or what is preventing you from accessing your messages?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Call your cell phone number from another phone.

When your voicemail starts to play press star * then enter your voicemail password and you'll be able to listen your messages.

See if that works.

Need Help? Let's chat.