Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to get my number reactivated

Please help , trying to get my number

Reactivated  

(Phone number removed by computergeek541 - privacy reasons)

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

If it 's more than 90 days your number would be impossible to be activate...but you can write to the moderator here and ask them... @Anthonylazos 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Waiting time few hours to 2 days..

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Trying to get my number reactivated

@Anthonylazos wrote:

Reactivated  

(Phone number removed by computergeek541 - privacy reasons)

We need a bit more info.  Has your plan been suspended or are you trying to bring it over from another Carrier.  If it hasn't been active has it been over 90 days?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anthonylazos wrote:

Reactivated  

@Anthonylazos, please don't post your phone number in plain view.  Anyone with internet can see it.  Also, I have moved your post to it's own topic so that more people can follow your situation.

Can you provide some more details?  Was there a late payment?  Did the service just stop working for no apparent reason? 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Anthonylazos 

You need to send the moderators a private message,In your message please include:account email address,phone number,account number or PIN number and Detailed explanation.

Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@Anthonylazos 

You need to send the moderators a private message,In your message please include:account email address,phone number,account number or PIN number and Detailed explanation.

This is not the correct procedure for contacting moderators. Account verification is now done separately.

Need Help? Let's chat.