cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring available funds to Koodo

jonauyeung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If there are available funds in the account, can those be transferred to Koodo?  I know this was available for the Legacy/Pioneer customers when they migrated.  

13 REPLIES 13

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jonauyeung but they did keep their promise, you just added to it unfortunately.

jonauyeung

I@lukevader

It wouldn't have been risky if PM had kept their promise! Smiley Mad

blingamo

Purchased Long ddstance Add-Ons.

For me on 3 associated accounts

lukevader

@jonauyeung Thanks for responding, I did not think people would stock up on vouchers, it seems kind of risky doing that as you just suggested.

jonauyeung

Yes, of course they'll come out a few bucks ahead.  Or if you count in the SIM card, most people will break even.  

You can accumulate a large balance when you use gas station gift cards to purchase real-time vouchers that go directly into the balance.  Certain stations charged a processing fee, so it made sense (at the time) to top-up more than the plan cost.    

lukevader

For those that just topped up their 90 days at full fee dont they still have until March 15th to change? That puts them 1/3 into their $120 so when they change the $100 will cover all their losses.

As for a large balance, how did you do that? My balance went to 0 every new cycle.

jonauyeung

You mean through customer service or the in-store rep?  

jonauyeung

I would love to call someone to ask about this, but Koodo's front line customer service won't have the authority or knowledge to do it, and their store reps will be worse.   What we need is the direct line to the person or group who made this decision.  Office of the president?  I assume that's what a CCTS complaint will hopefully do.  

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The $100 credit was to compensate you for money you paid to PM already.

However some have stated they got Koodo rep to compensate them another $100 so no harm in asking but very your milage my vary.

jonauyeung

You do realize the bill credit is to compensate those that have just topped up their 90 days.  For most users, they'll just come out even for how much they've already paid.    As much as I dislike this move by PM, I have no problem moving to Koodo if I didn't have a large balance that would effectively go to Telus/PM for providing no service or benefit.    This policy is basically discouraging someone in my situation to move to Koodo.    And it's not that they can't do it, as the legacy customers had that option.     

lukevader

so you want the $100 credit AND transferred funds? Ya, right.

Why not call Koodo and see what they say?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jonauyeung, we have been told no it is not possible unfortunately

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.