cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Data

slavicazd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

This may be a silly question but is there a way to share data between public mobile accounts. Both me and my husband use Public mobile, I have a talk and text plan and don't use data. Thanks to the folks at public mobile I got a complimentary 1GB of data :). Is there a way for me to transfer the data to his acocunt so he can use it instead?

7 REPLIES 7

@cherrygreen wrote:

Yeah too bad we can't share data would be cool if we could though.

It would be good for customers but Public won't gain anything. Customers would buy less add-ons.

cherrygreen

Yeah too bad we can't share data would be cool if we could though.

frankieshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, this 1GB data will not expire, why don't you just keep it in case you need it sometime later?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@slavicazd 

Just to be sure you know how it works, just because you only have a talk and text plan that doesn't mean that you are unable to use the free 1Gbq Data. I understand that you don't feel you need a Data plan but I wanted to be certain you realize that you can use it occasionally and it will last for a long time.

AE_Collector

slavicazd

Thanks @hairbag1  🙂

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately PM does not offer any sharing between accounts.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@slavicazd wrote:

Hi all,

This may be a silly question but is there a way to share data between public mobile accounts. Both me and my husband use Public mobile, I have a talk and text plan and don't use data. Thanks to the folks at public mobile I got a complimentary 1GB of data :). Is there a way for me to transfer the data to his acocunt so he can use it instead?

Not a silly question at all. Unfortunately you can't share data here. Each account has it's own features and can't be shared.

Need Help? Let's chat.