cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer from Koodo

doodle29
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am new to PM, I would like to transfer my number from Koodo.  In the online portal I get the following error:

We are experiencing difficulties in processing this request. Please contact Public Mobile for additional assistance.

Can you please advise.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

allenahsan2016
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my name is fardeen karim.my temporairy  number is  647 854 2327 

i would like to transfer to this number to my old number, which is 416 558 3161 from koodo

.please try to help me.i would like to keep my old phone number.416 558 3161.thanks a lot.

od209
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

PLEASE CAN YOU WALK ME THROUGH HOW YOU WERE ABLE TO DO YOUR KOODO TRANSFER TO PM.

I HAVE TRIED ENDLESSLY BUT STILL CAN'T. IT SAYS CONTACT YOUR PUBLIC MOBILE FOR ASSISTANCE, UNFORTUNATELY PM SUPPORT IS USELESS.

THANKS.

OD209

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Users coming from Telus or Koodo have issues if they use the same e-mail address they registered with. I believe it has something to do with sharing their databases

Anyways. Mary_M is looking at your issue now. Should be resolved soon.

Welcome to Public Mobile! It's awesome!

doodle29

@Mary_M  Thank you.  I will direct message you the information.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You could give it a try@doodle29!

If you are still experiencing issues, please let me know and provide me with the information requested above,

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

doodle29

@Shazia_K  I am trying to port from Koodo, I setup my account using the same email address.  I went through and changed my username.  Is this enough to do the transfer?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @doodle29,

Welcome to Public Mobile!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having some trouble requesting a port through your self-serve account, we could definitely complete the request for you.

Can you please send me the following info via private message?

- your Public Mobile SIM card #

- Koodo # you wish to transfer

- Koodo account# and PIN#

- the name authorized to request the transfer.

I look forward to helping you switch over 🙂

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@doodle29  Porting a number from koodo is a slightly different process than other carriers, you cannot use your same email address for both.

See below for proper method of contacting a moderator and porting koodo.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.