cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Up Does Not Acknowledge Voucher and PM Doesn't Accept My Virtual Visa Debit and Visa Card

veniaveselovsky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I am quite frustrated with Public Mobile right now. This morning I spent an hour trying to pay for my account. At first I tried with my Visa Debit card, everytime it said that there was a problem with the transaction and I need to get in contact with my bank. I got into contact with my bank and they said there is nothing wrong. I have enough funds in my account and I don't know why it wouldn't work. Then I decided it is probably just the card, so I asked a family member to lend me their visa card. That didn't work either. Then I asked one more family member and that too didn't work. I decided I'm going to go and buy a voucher, I bought to voucher $40 and $10 -- because my plan costs $47 with tax and they didn't sell $50 -- and I put them into my account. I got a message from PM saying that the voucher was deposited; however, it is still not in my account. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this problem. 

Thanks ahead of time

6 REPLIES 6

Hello @misty22

I'm sorry about this, 

Everything has been fixed, can you simply reboot your phone? Please refer to your self-serve account to see your account balance. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

veniaveselovsky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much!

@misty22 wrote:

i just bought $60 of vouchers. i entered them and they tell me not valid  . I don't get it Someone please help me I  can not return nip numbers so what do i do now. You can't call all i get is automated

You should post in your own thread. Its hard to get help from posting in someone else's thread. Keep this in mind next time. 

Public Mobile staff member will help you with this. 

@Mary_M @Shazia_K

misty22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i just bought $60 of vouchers. i entered them and they tell me not valid  . I don't get it Someone please help me I  can not return nip numbers so what do i do now. You can't call all i get is automated

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @veniaveselovsky

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Although a quite frustrating situation, everything has been resolved!

I was able to locate your account and I did see the 2 top ups, one for 10$ and the other for 40$. I have activated a 30 day plan for 47$ (I assumed it was 1GB, Canada wide talk & global text). If you wanted a different plan, please let me know and I'll make the changes.

If not, simply reboot your phone and everything should be functional 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear you are having trouble making payment. 

Public Mobile staff member will be able to locate the deposited voucher and activate your plan. 

@Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.