cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today in Toronto, I have no data service!

MelManchua
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey - has anyone else in Toronto noticed that the LTE connection is down? I've been using Public Mobile for months, but today, unless I'm connected to wifi, I can't use any data. 😢

5 REPLIES 5

alex0211
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same issue here. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dabr wrote:

@MelManchua   Also just to make sure you haven't depleted all your plan data and that might be the reason why you can't access anymore data?

@MelManchua I was thinking of this as well.  If you sign into your self-serve account, on the Overview page (which you land on after signing in), do you see your plan data listed in the My Add-ons and data section (bottom half of page)?  If not, then you have used up all your data for your current plan cycle.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@MelManchua   Was it a temporary issue and you now have your data working?   Also just to make sure you haven't depleted all your plan data and that might be the reason why you can't access anymore data?

MelManchua
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hmm...possibly it's isolated to my area. I'm in the West end, near Ossington and Bloor.

But how do I get any relevant support for this? I tried to use the IM with the bot from PM, but they didn't understand my issue, and told me to post here rather than setting up a ticket. 

The answers that the IM bot were giving me would apply to people who had just ported over their phone and were having issues with setup. 

@MelManchua wrote:

Hey - has anyone else in Toronto noticed that the LTE connection is down? I've been using Public Mobile for months, but today, unless I'm connected to wifi, I can't use any data. 😢

I'm not having any data problems in Toronto. Toronto is a big place, so it could be isolated to your specific area.

Need Help? Let's chat.