cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Tired of waiting for PM promo? Zoomer has one right now...

I've been wanting to switch my husband over to PM and have just been waiting for a good promo to come out. Unfortunately we missed the 1-day FM deal. But I found this promo for Zoomer on RFD today for anyone on the market for a new plan and looking for a deal. Thinking we will likely give up on PM and switch him over to Zoomer. Was hoping we could both be on PM but with no deals on the horizon this Zoomer plan is a very attractive option.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/zoomer-wireless-zoomer-wireless-deal-36-2gb-2122613/

Tags (3)

Accepted Solutions
denkom

Re: Tired of waiting for PM promo? Zoomer has one right now...

Well my husband is officially a Zoomer customer. It was a great deal and we couldn't pass it up.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Shutdown

Which network does zoomer use? Rogers?

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Interesting....is Zoomer on the Rogers network?  I have better reception on PM at cottage than my husband who is on Rogers.

Luddite
Oracle

Think that's a 2 year contract price? If not, just keep an eye on PM and come over if there's a deal you like,

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, Zoomer is on the Rogers' network.

Hopefully a promo will come soon.
denkom

Yea unfortunately the downside is the deal is for a 2-year contract. But still worth it I think.
mimmo
Oracle

well you geta new phone you could sell the phone and that could cover part of teh early termination.  or just get the cheapest phone.  that way your subsisdy is minimal

will13am
Oracle

The promo requires a 2 year contract.  From what I read on RFD, the break up fee is the remaining cost for the hardware.  Apparently, they price the LG G4 at $250.  As much as I am no fan of carrier phones, I think it is a fair price for the G4.  Since the pricing is really good, there is no need to worry about having to leave before two years is up.  Apparently, after 6 months, there is a loyalty option that increases calling minutes and data for a nominal additional cost. 

Bella
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The loyalty plan after 6 months stays at the same price.  You than get unlimited Canada Wide Calling and Full Voice Mail.  Everything else stays the same at the price point of $36 per month.

denkom

@Bella do you know how much it costs for more data on the loyalty plan (after 6 months)?

Need Help? Let's chat.