cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lostinspace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Time to get a SIM card

They even send an email from PM 2nd time to give you tracking id on the envelope. If you already got that email, you can track it. That email tends to come the third day.
ellenyw

@lostinspace Really? I have not received any tracking number. 

lostinspace

Probably don't be concerned until Friday. I ordered one on 6th and got it today. Came by priority canada post service which is the heighest level delivery service of Canada Post. And if I know Canada Post it will make it's way to your door tomorrow.
lostinspace

And BTW , there is no strike situation for Canada Post. Not in close future (till Friday ) 110%. So rest assured.
ellenyw

Okay thanks for letting me know. Since they are arriving in Canada post and not purolator, does that mean that they are able to be dropped off at a PO box? Nothing at my door so I'm wondering if it could have been dropped off there.

lostinspace

It should come exactly where your regular mail comes in. wherever Your enbridge bill or your hydro bill... comes.and doesn't require sign. So possibly just with tegular mail. At least that's how i got it his afternoon in GTA.
ellenyw

Alright perfect, I will check tomorrow then. I live in a more rural area so it may have ended up in my PO box if Canada post is delivering. 

socialcocoon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It took 2 days for me.

JMCD
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've ordered 2 with Canada post regular mail. Both took about 5 business days.

Need Help? Let's chat.