cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket submission/Moderator Reply

Forestnerd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just for new peeps out there, [such as myself], when I submitted my first ticket I assumed I would receive an email back. Instead, I never knew to check my mail when logged into community. Just a heads up as I've waited a month & could have solved my phone issues awhile ago 😂

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gblackma @Forestnerd 

Click on your account icon at the top right corner of this page, the icon at the right side of the envelop icon.

Select My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger

Enable the "Receive email notifications for new private messages"

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

The only emails I receive from here are ones notifying me of private messages that are sent to me. However, I can't figure out how I managed to do this. Perhaps someone else can explain it to you @Forestnerd .

I should add that with the proper notification settings, emails will be sent out for private messages.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Forestnerd 

Sorry for you to learn it the hard way.  Please ask if you have any question.  We are here to help.

After submitted a ticker, member should check your private message SENT folder for your ticket which you just created.  You did not create the support ticket if you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box.  Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.

Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox. 

Need Help? Let's chat.