cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket created, but unable to reply because PM system not working.

DWHarris
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I created a ticket using the chat system and received a PM requesting more info.

@CS_Agent 

Ticket ID:90126-278 Service not working A2013-C

I am unable to respond to the PM because the compose feature of the PM system does not appear to be working.

The response to the @CS_Agent question in the message is:

I can send SMS and send/receive MMS, but I can not receive SMS.
Investigation indicates that it may have to do with the US roaming plan that recently expired on my account.

Please take a look and see if there is a configuration issue on the account.

Dale
6 REPLIES 6

DWHarris

Issue has been resolved . Moderator reapplied account settings and new texts have arrived, but none of the missed texts. 

Hope I didn't miss anything important...

Oh well. 

DWHarris

FYI: I was finally able to create and send a PM just now.

amack

I've been going through the same thing. If anyone gets this resolved could you let me know? Thanks.

@DWHarris wrote:

Thanks, I am aware that it may resolve itself, but I do have a ticket created and hopefully it will get looked at sooner.

I decided to post this info becasue I did get a @CS_Agent  response, but I can not reply with the info they requested 😞

Hoping to communicate the relevant info without too many private details.

Also hoping it may draw more attention to the messaging issue with the site.

Cheers,

Dale

Ya totally understand, not sure what the issue is and unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be an isolated issue and is widespread

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

DWHarris

Thanks, I am aware that it may resolve itself, but I do have a ticket created and hopefully it will get looked at sooner.

I decided to post this info becasue I did get a @CS_Agent  response, but I can not reply with the info they requested 😞

Hoping to communicate the relevant info without too many private details.

Also hoping it may draw more attention to the messaging issue with the site.

Cheers,

Dale

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@DWHarris , there seems to be a HUGE issue with the whole community right now especially the messaging side of it.  If you are not receiving texts and have recently had a US Roaming add-on expire it is a known issue and it usually resolves itself in 24 hours.  I know that isn't what you were hoping for but not sure how long this system issue will persist.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.