cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Mod Team and PM Staff

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Just a quick shout out to the Moderators and the PM Staff for dealing with the spammer this morning and cleaning it up so that the people with issues can get some attention to there threads and we can get back to helping them!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

5 REPLIES 5

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Just a quick shout out to the Moderators and the PM Staff for dealing with the spammer this morning and cleaning it up so that the people with issues can get some attention to there threads and we can get back to helping them!!

I thought you guys can remove posts. I also thought you could ban but apparently not.

I just really hate to see this kind of activity being rewarded with queue-jumping. I really hope that didn't happen.

Cuase then those kinds of people just do it again.

This started yesterday.  Duplicates were moved after the user proudly said that he would not stop spamming random threads.  Multiple topics were merged. 

There was also reference to a terrorist organization in one of the messages.  He was allowed to say what he wanted to say but that comment clearly crossed the line.  Inititally,  his complaints were left for all to view, but action was taken on the repeated identical messages.  At one point, there were 51 posts by this user, probably 45 of them being identical (but that's a I guess because I didn't read them all because the ban happenned so quickly).

From what I saw, action was taken within minutes of some of the posts. And it looks like imback's posts are also now gone through moderator intervention.

Oracles cannot delete that I know of, but rather can move, merge, edit, or hide the messages in a way that only Oracles and Public Mobile employees can see them. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey everyone,

Just to clarify, there was no "queue jumping" as we informed the user to send us a message.

As for the new account, this has been taken care of.

Finally, thank you Shawn for your kind words! 

Cheers,

Ashley

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I thought you guys can remove posts. I also thought you could ban but apparently not.

I just really hate to see this kind of activity being rewarded with queue-jumping. I really hope that didn't happen.

We can move posts not delete them but when there is that quantity there must be an easier way for the staff or mods to have them removed

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

hzmy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I wish so, but SURPRISE!

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 12.22.48 PM.pnghttps://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/73079

Need Help? Let's chat.