cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text message

Bobpam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a text saying I requested my account to be canceled and switched to a different carrier, I did not request this. Has anyone else received this message?

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Bobpam wrote:

I received a text saying I requested my account to be canceled and switched to a different carrier, I did not request this. Has anyone else received this message?

@Bobpam  Lookup SIMjacking this is a very urgent issue  possible identity theft in progress. Change all your passwords immediately and call all your cc and banks to put a freeze on all your accounts. Including, PayPal and all online ecommerce sites.

@Bobpam from whom did you get the message? To contact a moderator and explain your situation Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one . (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@Anonymous wrote:

@Bobpam wrote:

Get on top of your banks and credit cards...now. Send a message to the moderators here...now.

It's why I think it should be required that if a port request is made that a reply from the phone is needed before proceeding.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Maybe moderators will see this thread @CS_Agent 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bobpam wrote:

There have been several stories of numbers being ported out without the original owners consent or knowledge.  You need to contact moderators ASAP to put a stop before losing your number.  Submit a ticket via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue, select contact us, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the rest of the prompts to finish submission.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bobpam wrote:

Get on top of your banks and credit cards...now. Send a message to the moderators here...now.

It's why I think it should be required that if a port request is made that a reply from the phone is needed before proceeding.

Need Help? Let's chat.