cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary call center

guinness22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
May I suggest Pm have a daily 2 hour temporary call center to at least leave a voice message during these promotion days especially the last 3 days. We could call in and leave a call back number to fix issues.
7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@trickster wrote:

Public Mobile is supposed to be removing the call center on Mar 17, 2019. I have been with PM since it began with 4 phone lines and am sure the CRTC will be surprised to hear you have just left the remaining loyal customers high & dry with no access to get information immediately. I am not switching to Koodo like all the others and am taking another route Telus Mobility will have to deal with once again. You will hear from us soon.

@trickster FYI, the CRTC doesn't handle complaints, you need to contact the CCTS.  https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/complaints/complaints-process-explained/

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@trickster wrote:

Public Mobile is supposed to be removing the call center on Mar 17, 2019. I have been with PM since it began with 4 phone lines and am sure the CRTC will be surprised to hear you have just left the remaining loyal customers high & dry with no access to get information immediately. I am not switching to Koodo like all the others and am taking another route Telus Mobility will have to deal with once again. You will hear from us soon.

This business model is working for way more people than the ones left on the legacy plans.  PM is giving almost 60 days notice of this change, and have given you the options on the way forward.  If you think they will keep the call centre I think you will be disappointed and I am surprised it has lasted this long.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

trickster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

prasprime
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well, It's people choice to post. More over lots of people needs help. It more people post like this., We will get some response from PM. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I don't see this one going very far.  What good is having 2 hours of call in service a day?  All it will do is cause angst for those who miss the tiny window.  The thing that Public Mobile really needs to fix is the self serve portal.  I seriously think the thing is more wonky than back in fall 2016. 

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
It's a good idea but you posted on wrong section. There's a public lab section. You can post all your idea over there then user like your idea or dislike by giving you bravo and comments.
Just for future reference. 🙂
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Feel free to add your idea to the Public Lab. That's the place the tech team looks for new services. This is very unlikely as they have rejected a chat line.

During promos there is a much higher incidence of activation failures; system is highly dependent on accurate data entry of course.

Best always to be prepared even if there is a call centre.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.