cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk not working

Ken14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How did my service work fine yesterday and today it says I don’t have talk on my plan when I have unlimited talk and text across Canada??

10 REPLIES 10

@Mikeoj 

Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen to submit a ticket via simon. Type in "account reset" followed by "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. Wait times average 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour or less. Ask for a review link if you would like to rate the customer service you have recieved. 

Mikeoj

How do you reach a moderator as it’s been like that all day. Dialed 1 every time still no go. My package includes unlimited LD. 

@Mikeoj 

If @hairbag1 suggestion doesn't ring true then as @Dtack mentioned sometimes the service is a little glitchy. If it continues to occur an account reset might be in order. Contact the moderators for them to fix your account.

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I seem to get this once in awhile as well.  Sometimes I wait a bit and try again, sometimes I put a 1 in front of the number and eventually I seem to be able to get a call through.  I would recommend keeping on trying because I think there is a glitch every now and then!

@Mikeoj wrote:

Called a Toronto number today and a Public mobile message tells me I do not have the long distance service. My plan clearly has Unlimited LD Canada wide. What’s up with this all of a sudden.....

Dial a 1 ahead of the area code...there's no added costs or charges.

Also, check to see if you haven't run outta calling minutes if you're on the $15 plan. You can get the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on, if you're outta minutes. The add-on minutes don't expire until you use them up.

Mikeoj

Called a Toronto number today and a Public mobile message tells me I do not have the long distance service. My plan clearly has Unlimited LD Canada wide. What’s up with this all of a sudden.....

@Ken14 hi,did your plan just renew through auto-pay?

try restarting your device

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Ken14 Check your self-service account. Is the status Active? Restart your phone. Make sure your call the correct number and add +1 in front of the are code of the number you are calling.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ken14  Makes sure you dialing the correct number. Also if it's still an issue dial 611 to get your account status and make sure you account is not suspended.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ken14 

This is a glitch pm accounts seem to go thru every once in awhile. Give it a little time then try directly dialing a number you call frequently with a (1) and dialing manually.

Edit: Reboot your phone first.

Need Help? Let's chat.