cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk long distance

Geofree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I put my sim card in a different phone,  works well but cannot call out of local area, or get my voice mail,  says I do not have long distance add on , but my plan is  unlimited talk and text cross canada,,

Have tried doing the lost phone,  suspend service,  and reactivate,  no difference, 

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Geofree 

Are you trying to contact @Razvan_A 

You can just click on their profile then click on send private message

This is public forum

Cheers

@Geofree  Click your envelope top rightish. That is your inbox for your private messages. If a moderator has wrote you the message will be in there. You can simply reply back to the message.

@Geofree 

This is a public forum. If you tell us what the problem is we maybe able to assist you in finding a solution.

@Geofree wrote:

To razvan. I am new to this , hope this is the  correct way to recontact you

Razvan is a moderator for PM. Also check the envelope icon top right for any messages from the moderators.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Geofree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To razvan. I am new to this , hope this is the correct way to recontact you

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Geofree  Make sure you are dialing the correct number. If the is not the problem check your dialer settings and Turin on the assisted dialing setting.

No reason not to dial 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx - regardless whether or not it's actually a long distance call - costs nothing, solves some issues, creates no issues.

Phones also often have a setting to enable/disable long distance calling. Which must not be disabled if you want to allow long distance dial-outs.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Geofree 

turn off the phone and remove your sim card. turn on your phone and reinstall your sim. 

contact customer support mods if you are still having issues

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Moderators are available from
- Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
- Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Does it work if you add a 1? Just a shot in the dark to try. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Geofree wrote:

I put my sim card in a different phone,  works well but cannot call out of local area, or get my voice mail,  says I do not have long distance add on , but my plan is  unlimited talk and text cross canada,,

Have tried doing the lost phone,  suspend service,  and reactivate,  no difference, 

Have you tried putting a 1 in front.

Need Help? Let's chat.