cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System glitch: Your account has been suspended.

jmacd997
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A few days ago I decided to switch my plan to a lower tier, which I did on My Account online. After making the switch, it indicated it would take effect at my next top-up date, which was yesterday, 30 Aug. I signed in to My Account today and it says:

"Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan. Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service."

It says that my Current Balance is $111, which is exactly the cost of my rate plan, so I do not know why my phone has been disconnected. I am setup for Auto Pay with a credit card, and I see my card has been successfully pre-authorized for $101.70. Could you please look in to this immediately, as I cannot be without my phone for work purposes? Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Could a mod look into this for me  @Mary_M ? Thanks.

30 REPLIES 30

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Awesome work guys 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@srlawren,

You're right! he sent it last night 🙂 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

KennyTKO
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K Thanks for the quick reply and the swift service!

He has checked his account and all seems to be in order.

Also, @Rockdaddy22 @srlawren, thank you for your assistance. Much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken

srlawren

Awesome @Shazia_K!  🙂  @KennyTKO sorry I assumed you would need to send Shazia your uncle's info.  When you get a moment, please let us know if he's all good after rebooting.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @KennyTKO

Sorry to hear about your uncle's issue 😞 

Can you have him reboot his phone? I was able to fix everything! 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren

@KennyTKO is this still an issue?  If so, hopefully @Shazia_K can assist fairly quickly.  She will need to find your uncle's account (I'm assuming it's not linked to your community login).  Please send her a private message with you uncle's PM phone number or PM account number and his full name. If you're not sure how to send a private message, please see here.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Rockdaddy22
She should be able to care of this in the morning. Bump thread in the morning if necessary.

KennyTKO

@Shazia_K my uncle is having a similar issue. He travelled to Las Vegas and tried to add a travel plan and is now back in Canada and it's telling him his account is suspended and that he lost his balance and existing plan.

Can you please look into this? I've sent you a private message with his account number.

I've tried using the Public Mobile Contact Us form but it won't even let me send a message. I've tried using Safari and Chrome and it just keeps telling me "Your email does not match".

Plan will expire on December 29, 2016! We really want to avoid losing our number. We have already credited the account for $240 but there is no change.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken

@okaminer there has already been a lot of requests for a ticket based response system. In the Public Lab where ideas can be pitched to PM, @srlawren pitched one... Please utilize an issue-tracking system for issues from community members

Check it out and be sure to vote up the idea so that PM sees the urgency. Thumb Up

chesleybrown

Thank you so much once again @Shazia_K! Everything seems to be in check now.

You're the best! Cat Very Happy

srlawren

Wow @Shazia_K that was fast!!!

Rockdaddy22
Beautiful work guys 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @chesleybrown

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

Can you reboot your phone,  please? everything should be back in order. 

Thanks @srlawren

Shazia

srlawren

Tagging @Shazia_K: can you please look into this for @chesleybrown?  Thank you!

chesleybrown

Shazia I'm having a similar issue. I travelled to Texas and tried to add a travel plan and now I'm back in Canada and it's telling me my account is suspended and I lost my balance and existing plan.

Can you please look into this? I've sent you a private message with my acocunt number.

I've tried using the Public Mobile Contact Us form but it won't even let me send a message. I've tried using Safari and Chrome and it just keeps telling me "Your email does not match".

jimm
I've emailed Shazia and screen shot issue of account saying account suspended and will be deactivated Dec 25....no response yet.....this all happened to me with the add on of us roaming...... Dec 25 coming up fast and it has been 2 weeks since my Emal for moderator help.

BorusBorus

Same issue here. Would love for an easy resolution path.

jimm

I have same problem ever since i added US roaming...I have emailed you already ...just awaiting response.

Jim

snppoy

I have the same problem!!! anyone help me???

Rayl

I have the same problem, I pm the mod since Tue, and get no replying.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@okaminer

I will continue in private 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

okaminer
They are going to be deactivated in mid dec, despite being in good standing. We were roaming in US.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello Andrew, 

I see that both accounts have been suspended, do you both still have service? you also added roaming package were you guys roaming? 

Please let me know. 

Thanks,

Shazia

okaminer

@Cat_L

I understand that you are probably swapped with the amount of tickets you have to attend. However, as I can see on the discussion forum, you have LOTS of tickets (including mine) that require IMMEDIATE attention! If you cannot solve them all online within a reasonable amount of time, then open a call centre so people could actually resolve their problems ASAP. I have sent you all the information that you asked for a week ago, my account is still suspended for no reason and I might lose my phone # because of you. If I don't hear back from you by tomorrow at 8 AM EST, I'm going to submit a compain with the regulatory body governing your services (funny, you don't allow me to use their name here...)

okaminer
I sent a private message about my issue last week. On Saturday I got a response asking for some additional info. On Monday I provided all the info. However, I have not received a response yet!!! I'm not sure what is going on!!! Was it a mistake joining your company? You claim to answer all emails within a very short time period, but you don't stand by your claims!!!

okaminer

So, we have joined PM on Nov 14. A payment for a 90-day plan has been charged from my CC. Now, if I go into my account, it says:

"Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan. Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service."

The service was suspended on Nov 17 and it will be disconnected on Dec 17 or smth. 

What is going on??? This is about my husband's account (kaminer.andrew)

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @jmacd997

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience - I have sent you a private message with a few more details.

Rest assured that I'll have this fixed for you as soon as possible.

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Heavyrocker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you plan on staying with PM,an extra payment will just be credited to your account,no much help but i try.Id still want some feed back tho....

jmacd997

Also, prior to checking My Account online, I received a text from 611 saying:

"Public Mobile here. Sorry your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment. Make a payment at publicmobile.ca/selfserve."

Heavyrocker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Im no expert on this,but it seems like a glitch indeed,your connection should not have been disconnected by the way i see,maybe it will take a few minutes or the new plan to kick in''

Need Help? Let's chat.