Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching Plan & Viewing Data

diya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

A few queries.

1. If I switch to a cheaper plan to take advantage of a promo, do I keep or lose my existing rewards - free data, referrals, loyalty etc.?

2. Where can I view how much data I have left?

3. My plan says "5gb for $40". Does that 5gb include the auto-pay 500mb bonus?

Appreciate your input!

6 REPLIES 6

The current 2GB Promo offer (for new customers only) is a perfect example of where switching plans WILL lose you a bonus. The wording states that if you change plans in the future the monthly bonus will be lost. Thus if signing on with this offer give lots of consideration to which plan you choose.

AE_Collector

@diya  sorry no you can't do that

@diya wrote:

There's a flash sale of 2gb bonus but the T&C's say new activiations only.

I don't think I'd be able to get that, right? If I'm on a $40 plan, I can't switch to that plan just to get the bonus, can I?

Nope...you'd have to start a whole new account with a new sim, different email address and new number.

diya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There's a flash sale of 2gb bonus but the T&C's say new activiations only.

I don't think I'd be able to get that, right? If I'm on a $40 plan, I can't switch to that plan just to get the bonus, can I?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@diya 

As mentioned above, you will keep your rewards and most add ons.  

The exception is if you signed up on a special promotion that requires you to stay on the $40 plan.  Ie. extra monthly bonus data.  For most customers, if they change plans, no changes in rewards or add ons.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@diya wrote:

Hello,

A few queries.

1. If I switch to a cheaper plan to take advantage of a promo, do I keep or lose my existing rewards - free data, referrals, loyalty etc.?

2. Where can I view how much data I have left?

3. My plan says "5gb for $40". Does that 5gb include the auto-pay 500mb bonus?

Appreciate your input!

Promo's are generally only available to new customers...not existing ones.

Log in to your account / My Data and Add-ons. You should see how much data you have used compared to how much you sstarted with.

5GB includes the 500mb bonus.

hairbag1_0-1629987938801.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.