cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Suspicious User Thread

Ah its that time of year again when newbies start trying to game system to get a $2 credit Cat LOL

This one looks a tad suspicious

Creates new account, gives 27 bravos to a single user despite never making a single post, then vanishes same day account was created

Hmm

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/37170

Accepted Solutions
ShawnC13
Oracle

Re: Suspicious User Thread

@kav2001c, yes it has been sent to MODS and they are aware.  They were supposed to remove the Bravos I guess time to send @Mary_M a message to look into it again for bravo removal.  This was one of 3 accounts bravoing this one user

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

View solution in original post

All Replies
shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

More than a little suspicious...especially looking at who the bravos were given to...

ShawnC13
Oracle

@kav2001c, yes it has been sent to MODS and they are aware.  They were supposed to remove the Bravos I guess time to send @Mary_M a message to look into it again for bravo removal.  This was one of 3 accounts bravoing this one user

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

View solution in original post

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

hi @kav2001c @ShawnC13 @shartomjam

no prablom remove all bravos i got from all my freinds

my plan is anyway for free for refer all my freinds

go ahead

Rabbi

@ShawnC13 i just got 2 bravos from @BRCD meaby shulde @Mary_M also removed  it

Rabbi

@ShawnC13 i got today about 9 bravos its look some suspicious to have this amount in one day, can you ask the mod meaby to remove it

NDesai
Oracle

@Rabbiwrote:

@ShawnC13 i got today about 9 bravos its look some suspicious to have this amount in one day, can you ask the mod meaby to remove it

Just don't argue. If you get bravos from a user who is helping other users by posting quality posts and from time to time engages in other discussions or you have successfully helped them with a helpful post, then it's valid. If a member is giving bravos to only one user and on posts that are not really helpful, then it is nothing but cheating the system. 

You were caught by having multiple accounts on a single IP address. Do you think you and your friend share the Internet connection? You will be in the eyes of many other members here, so please, just don't start another topic asking pointless questions or post multiple posts instead of one to help a user. FYI, you can always edit your post so you don't have to keep posting a new post every time you think user needs to know something. I am sure you already know this, but yet, you keep posting multiple posts one after another instead of editing what you posted.  

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Rabbi

@NDesai its only that @ShawnC13 jump agan & agan on all my bravos this make to stop helping others & stop refering others that a lot of how refer brovo me 

Rabbi

@NDesai wrote:

@Rabbiwrote:

Just don't argue. If you get bravos from a user who is helping other users by posting quality posts and from time to time engages in other discussions or you have successfully helped them with a helpful post, then it's valid. If a member is giving bravos to only one user and on posts that are not really helpful, then it is nothing but cheating the system. 

You were caught by having multiple accounts on a single IP address. Do you think you and your friend share the Internet connection? You will be in the eyes of many other members here, so please, just don't start another topic asking pointless questions or post multiple posts instead of one to help a user. FYI, you can always edit your post so you don't have to keep posting a new post every time you think user needs to know something. I am sure you already know this, but yet, you keep posting multiple posts one after another instead of editing what you posted.  

i am using a public pc

NDesai
Oracle

@Rabbi wrote:

@NDesai its only that @ShawnC13 jump agan & agan on all my bravos this make to stop helping others & stop refering others that a lot of how refer brovo me 

Well, he is right claiming that there is another user who gave bravos to only you and those should be removed. Looking at your profile and seeing who gave you bravos, i am not going to question why Luddite or srlawren gave you 4 bravos, but the user, ari, gave you 27 bravos where other users gave you 1 or 2, what do you think about this? Please don't say your friends like you. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.