cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Notice

Muncey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Two days ago I got this email. Why? I topped up my plan over a week ago and I have a $15 balance and my account and the email I got when I topped up my account shows I am fine until Nov 11th. So do I ignore this new email?

Oops. It looks like we didn’t
receive your payment.
Hi STEVEN, your account has been suspended while we await your payment.
Don’t forget to make a payment soon. After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated. That means you’ll lose your phone number and any Rewards you’ve earned. Learn more.
5 REPLIES 5

@Muncey 

You can ignore it. I am running with the theory that pm was testing out the implementation of sending out 2 different email notices for missed plan payments (either those registered for autopay or those not).It also seems these emails were all recieved by members on October 16th regardless of renewal dates or account status (active/suspended).

Either that or someone accidently flipped a switch and their was a brief email escape before the hatch was sealed back up again!😀

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Muncey  is this the email you got?

E-MissedPay_Suspended

@J_PM We have another member reported getting this email but the account was not suspended.  Look like this email is sending to people without Autopay enabled.  Is this by design that this email will be send to anyone without Autopay enabled BEFORE the account is suspended? Or just a glitch and the email was sent too early?  To be honest, the other member was very upset and thought PM was purposely doing this to create the scare to promote Autopay.  If this was not the intention, I guess the timing sending this email out has to be tweaked.  

mcdale83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Likely sent by PM on error. If you still have service you can ignore the email.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Muncey 

If your account is active an you have service, just ignore the email,

It could be sent/delivered late or just plain erroneous.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If your services work then ignore the email.

If they are not working then try making a manual payment of a $1.

Need Help? Let's chat.