cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey via text

vinions
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've had a cellphone ever since my high school days and this is the first I have ever been asked to do a survey via text message.

And since it's from PM, its one that I didn't mind doing but I have to say, it was one of my best survey experiences ever.  I don't really ever do phone surveys and I may or may not do surveys via email/website.  But this text survey was quick and easy.  I would do more surveys if more came in this format.

Now how about getting something out of it for doing it... credits? 😛 

11 REPLIES 11

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Talk about a well done survey!

Easy, quick, and no crazy process to follow just to provide input.

Nice!!

Noosh
I just got this today. I've been a customer for 3 months. It was such an easy format. Not a text>website>login>find survey. Even Rogers had stuff like this but so full of their random crap.

I'm also glad they use full words.. and no chatspeak hahahah.

Chaos_Scorpio

I got my second one this past week. First was near last pay cycle and again on this cycle.

I answered the first one and didnt on the second one ... give me incentive to fill out like rewards otherwise I won't bother doing more of them. Ya got 1 freebee off me 🙂

eazybelle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@FFL wrote:
I as well liked how the survey was formatted. Quick, easy, and painless. However, the survey is voluntary and to improve everyone's overall experience. Asking for credit is getting a bit greedy, at least that's how I see it.

Agreed.

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No text survey here, yet 🙂

FFL
I as well liked how the survey was formatted. Quick, easy, and painless. However, the survey is voluntary and to improve everyone's overall experience. Asking for credit is getting a bit greedy, at least that's how I see it.

You are special customer.  haha

Watoko

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I think it was for newer customers

Yep, I got one after about a month of service with PM.

I think it was for newer customers

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

I didn't get anything. Seems like targeted?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I had one as well and like you found it a positive experience

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.