cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Survey about the registration process.

Did  anyone else get one? I got one to, but my son who registered 2 weeks before me did not. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Survey about the registration process.

@zblackma wrote:

The stupid thing froze on me 3 times. It took me 3 tries over 3 days to do it. The only saving grace was that throughout the process it saved my answers. Did this happen to anyone else?

@pmcell wrote:

@zblackma  I received a survey via email and confirmed it's legit with the moderators. If you're concerned it's still a good idea to send the link to the mods to make sure it's the same link

@zblackma  Like everything else with public mobile you should probably clear your browser history. Use secret/incognito mode in chrome or Firefox as they work best.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@zblackma wrote:

Did  anyone else get one? I got one to, but my son who registered 2 weeks before me did not. 

Not everyone gets the survey. It seems to be random.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@zblackma  Nope, I haven't seen one....

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@zblackma  I received a survey via email and confirmed it's legit with the moderators. If you're concerned it's still a good idea to send the link to the mods to make sure it's the same link

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not recieve a survey? 

Highlighted

Never got one here.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The stupid thing froze on me 3 times. It took me 3 tries over 3 days to do it. The only saving grace was that throughout the process it saved my answers. Did this happen to anyone else?

@pmcell wrote:

Highlighted

@zblackma I haven't seen one yet..

Highlighted

@zblackma  My survey didn't freeze at all and easy to complete!

@zblackma wrote:

@pmcell wrote:

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It doesn’t seems to be with me