cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support

Mrpublic12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I connect with a moderator? I can't get my pin to work , otherwise forgot my 4 digit pin. Help

3 REPLIES 3

@Mrpublic12 wrote:

How do I connect with a moderator? I can't get my pin to work , otherwise forgot my 4 digit pin. Help

Is it your account PIN that you require?  I've been a customer for more than 3 years and have never needed that.  

Other things I can think of are the sim card's PIN, which would be 1234 if you're never changed it.  Also, there's something called the SIM Network Unlock PIN and if your phone is asking for that, that means that your device is locked to another carrier.

Which is it that your'e asking for?  Or, are you saying that you're already trying to contact the moderator but need your account PIN to verifiy your identity?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mrpublic12 wrote:

The PIN that you created was texted to you at activation. Some phones and/or texting apps will store it on the SIM itself.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.